- Sit in Samathala Stithi.
- Fold left leg at the knee and place left foot outside of the right knee.
- Slowly raise the right hand up and place it around the left leg thigh.
- Catch below the right ankle with the right hand.
- Put the left hand palm at backside in a straight line with the right leg.
- Then exhale and twist the body in such a way that you can see the backside.
- Stay in that posture comfortably. Then gradually and slowly come back to Samathala Stithi. Repeat the same with the other side.
It stretches the spine and lower back making the muscles supple and stimulating the nerves. It improves the function of the pancreas and liver.