(All Limbs Posture)
It enhances the functioning of all the limbs of the body and hence the name. It is considered to be the queen of all asanas.
- Lie down in the supine pose.
- Slowly raise both the legs perpendicular to the ground.
- With the help of the hands further raise the buttocks and bring the whole body perpendicular to the ground.
- The whole body rests on the shoulders, neck and head.
- Stay in that posture comfortably. Then gradually and slowly come back in the same
reverse sequence to the supine pose.
It stimulates the thyroid and parathyroid glands. It balances the circulatory, digestive, reproductive, nervous and endocrine systems. It is useful in curing asthma, diabetes, menstrual and thyroid disorders.