In this posture the face resembles a roaring lion, hence it is called Simhasana.
- Sit in Vajrasana, make one foot distance between both knees.
- Rest the palms on the knees and stretch the fingers completely.
- Stiffen the hands and chest.
- Open the mouth, completely pull the tongue out and open the eyes widely.
- Focus on the eye brows center.
- Stay in that posture comfortably, slowly come back to Vajrasanam and relax.
It cures E.N.T problems. It improves voice and cures stammering. It gives good exercise to the cheeks.