This posture to some extent resembles the swan and hence the name.
- Sit in Vajrasana.
- Stretch your fingers and put them between both the knees facing backwards.
- Join both elbows and place the top of the head on the floor.
- Now slowly straighten the legs one after the other.
- Then slowly raise your head up and look straight.
- Stay in that posture comfortably. Then gradually and slowly come back to Vajrasana.
It massages and stimulates all abdominal organs. It increases digestive capacity.