(Pavanamukthasana – Air Releasing Posture)
- Lie in supine pose
- Slowly raise right leg and bend at the knee then bring near to the chest
- Catch below the knee with both hands and press towards the chest
- While exhaling raise the chin and try to touch the knee
- Hold the breath for a while then inhale and relax the head
- Repeat with breath 3 or 4 times then gradually, slowly return to supine pose and relax.
Note: Try with the second side. Then try with both legs.
It cures arthritis and constipation. It improves digestion.