The 35th International Conference on Psychiatry & Mental Health welcomes you to London, UK during October 12-13, 2023. The main theme of our conference is “Scientific developments in Psychiatry and Mental Health”.
Psychiatry Conference 2023 welcomes all to participate and to have a great experience and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the concerned field.
The 2023 Conference is bringing together 50+ professionals from 23+ countries for the education, innovation, and collaboration – all at one time, all in one place.
Choose from 20+ education sessions, 10+ exhibitors, and endless networking events.
Abstracts are welcome in all areas related to Psychiatry, Psychology & Mental health
Benefits of attending
Below you’ll find reasons why you should attend our conference and consider sending your employees to our conferences as well.
• Grow Your Professional Network with experts in the field
• CPD Credits by CPD Standards Office, UK
• IOCM Certification
• Publish your abstracts in the respective supporting International Journals
• Each abstract will receive a (DOI) Number provided by Cross Ref
• One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
• Live streaming of the conference
• Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
• Top Industries Representation
• Thought provoking Symposia’s and Workshops
• Preconference workshops in all major countries
• Nominations for Best Poster Award
• Outstanding Young Researcher Award
• Group Registration benefits
• Advance research-oriented presentations
• Collaborations across Academia & Industry
Psychiatry Conference 2023 will be happy to help you in all ways to plan your trip to Disney World of the Middle East. We will be happy to help you with the official invitation letter for the approval of your VISA.
Conference Scientific Sessions
• Mental Health
• Addiction Psychiatry
• Mental Health Disorders
• Self-Harm & Suicide Prevention
• Child And Adolescent Psychiatry
• Forensic Psychiatry
• LGBT And Sexual Orientation
• Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing
• Anxiety And Depression
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Mental Health Nursing