34th International Conference on Psychiatry and Mental Health
It is our pleasure to inform you that we are going to organize the 34th International Conference on Psychiatry and Mental Health to be held during August 23-24, 2021. The theme of the conference is “Scientific Development and Exploration in Psychiatry and Mental Health”.
It will provide a global platform to discuss about the present and future challenges in Psychiatry and Mental Health, Stress, Anxiety and Depression, Neuroscience and Neuropsychiatry, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Self-harm and Suicide Prevention, Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Psychosis-Medication, Counseling and Early Intervention, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and many.
The goal of the Psychiatry Meet 2021 is to provide a transformative professional development experience which covers the entire spectrum of current research in Psychiatry and application of new technologies in Mental Health and Wellness.
• Impact of Covid 19 on Mental Health
• Psychiatry and Mental Health
• Stress, Anxiety and Depression
• Research, Education and Case studies on Mental health
• Women Mental Health and Illness
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Advanced Therapeutics for Mental Health Disorders
• Neuroscience and Neuropsychiatry
• Mental Health and Rehabilitation
• Self-harm and Suicide Prevention
• Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia
• Psychosis-Medication, Counselling and Early Intervention
• Management and Treatment of Mental Health Issues
Contact InformationName: Elena Mickelson
E-Mail: [email protected]