Date(s) - Aug 23, 2021 - Aug 24, 2021
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
It is our pleasure to inform you that we are going to organize the 34th International Conference on Psychiatry and Mental Health to be held during August 23-24, 2021. The theme of the conference is “Scientific Development and Exploration in Psychiatry and Mental Health”.
It will provide a global platform to discuss about the present and future challenges in Psychiatry and Mental Health, Stress, Anxiety and Depression, Neuroscience and Neuropsychiatry, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, Self-harm and Suicide Prevention, Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Psychosis-Medication, Counseling and Early Intervention, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and many.
The goal of the Psychiatry Meet 2021 is to provide a transformative professional development experience which covers the entire spectrum of current research in Psychiatry and application of new technologies in Mental Health and Wellness.
• Impact of Covid 19 on Mental Health
• Psychiatry and Mental Health
• Stress, Anxiety and Depression
• Research, Education and Case studies on Mental health
• Women Mental Health and Illness
• Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
• Advanced Therapeutics for Mental Health Disorders
• Neuroscience and Neuropsychiatry
• Mental Health and Rehabilitation
• Self-harm and Suicide Prevention
• Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia
• Psychosis-Medication, Counselling and Early Intervention
• Management and Treatment of Mental Health Issues