ME Conferences takes a lot of pleasure to welcome all the specialists and researchers from all around the world to amplify about their respective scientific research at the “4th International Conference on Orthodontics”. Grab the opportunity to experience this grand colloquium as a Physical Conference scheduled for “October 09-10, 2023 Prague, Czech Republic” in the most beautiful city of Prague, Czech Republic.
Theme: “Promulgating the Latest Innovations & Applications in the Field of Orthodontics”
Why to Attend ORTHODONTICS MEET 2023?
ORTHODONTICS MEET 2023 aims to bring together leading academic experts, scientists and research scholars to interchange and share their practices and research results about all aspects of Orthodontics. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for scientists, practitioners and professors to present and discuss the most current novelties, trends, and apprehensions, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Dentistry and Orthodontics. Widely acclaimed speakers, modern technologies of treating dental illness, latest improved systems and current updates in the field of Dentistry and Orthodontics are the signs of this gathering.
• Orthodontists and Periodontists
• Dental Radiologists
• Principle Dentists
• Clinical Investigators
• Oral/Dental Surgeons
• Dental (Maxillofacial) and Cosmetic Surgeons
• Dental Business/ Practice Managers
• Dental/Oral Hygienists and Therapists
• Dental Nurses
• Dental Treatment Coordinators
• Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and universities
• Procurement and Managing teams from Dental Organizations
• Manufacturing Medical Device Companies
ORTHODONTICS MEET 2023 provides the participants with the different modes such as speakers and delegates under ACADEMIC/ STUDENT/BUSINESS category.
1. Keynote Speaker: 45-50 Minutes
2. Speaker (Oral Presentation): 30 Minutes
3. Speaker (Workshop): 45-50 Minutes
4. Delegates: Will have all the benefits of registration
5. Poster presenter: Can present poster and can enjoy the benefits of delegates
Conference Scientific Sessions
Dental Implants and Dentures
Tooth Anatomy and Care
Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
COVID-19 and Dental Care
Pediatric Dentistry and Gerodontology
Dental Case Reports
Regenerative Dental Medicine
Digital Dentistry and Imaging
Forensic Dentistry and Odontology