29th World Neonatal, Pediatric and Family Medicine Conference
ME Conferences is delighted to announce the next event “29th World Neonatal, Pediatric and Family Medicine Conference” to be held on March 19-20, 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
FANEOTRICS 2020 typically incorporate lectures, paper and poster sessions, and panel discussions with prominent international experts and scholars. We also feature product exhibitions, workshops, and student research competitions that generate networking opportunities for all attendees.
The FANEOTRICS 2020 Conference is bringing together 50+ professionals from 23+ countries for the education, innovation and collaboration – all at one time, all in one place.
Choose from 20+ education sessions, 10+ exhibitors, and endless networking events.
Abstracts are welcome in all areas related to Pediatrics, Neonatology & Primary Care
Benefits of attending:
Below you’ll find reasons why you should attend our conference and consider sending your employees to our conferences as well.
• Grow Your Professional Network with experts in the field
• CPD Credits by CPD Standards Office, UK
• IOCM Certification
• Publish your abstracts in the respective supporting International Journals
• Each abstract will receive a (DOI) Number provided by Cross Ref
• One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
• Live streaming of the conference
• Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
• Top Industries Representation
• Thought provoking Symposia’s and Workshops
• Preconference workshops in all major countries
• Nominations for Best Poster Award
• Outstanding Young Researcher Award
• Group Registration benefits
• Advance research-oriented presentations
• Collaborations across Academia & Industry
FANEOTRICS 2020 will be happy to help you in all ways to plan your trip to Disney World of the Middle East. We will be happy to help you with the official invitation letter for the approval of your VISA.
• Pediatric Physicians
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Hospital Administrators
• Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
• Medical College Students
• Training Institutes
• Neonatal specialists
• Pediatric / Neonatal Faculty
• Pediatric/Neonatal Researchers
• Pediatric Scientists
• Clinical Nurse Specialists
• Perinatal Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
• Neonatal nutritionists
• Young researchers
• Pediatric Associations and Societies
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Women Health Nursing and Midwifery
Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology
Contact InformationName: Suzanne James
Phone: +1-201-380-5561 x7007
E-Mail: [email protected]