Date(s) - May 20, 2022 - May 21, 2022
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Universal Society of Food and Nutrition (USN) and BioLeagues Worldwide organizes the “International Conference on Clinical Nutrition and Dietary Lifestyle” on 20th & 21st May 2022 at Bangalore, India.
Foods and Nutrition industry experts to congregate at this extraordinary conference and take cognizance of this important educational convention to promote the position of experimentation and progress being made. This conference is promised to grant delegates extensive prolific networking opportunities and educational activities. Attendees are guaranteed to leave this event equipped with intense expertise, modern strategies, and resolutions that will assist them in promoting their profession, discipline, and research pursuits. Conference on Clinical Nutrition & Dietary Lifestyle will also unravel the route to numerous productive professional opportunities capable of elevating one’s career to new heights.
- Keynote speakers: Dr. Geeta Seth – Founder-Geeta Seth(Nutritionist & Dietitian)- Indonesia
- Wanda Jeanty – Public Health Educator and Workplace Wellness Program Consultant-United States
- Vintila Iuliana – Associate Professor / Co-Chair Global Harmonization Initiative Nutrition WG – France
- Dr. Ihab Tewfik – Senior Lecturer in Global Nutrition-Division of Food, Nutrition and Public Health University of Westminster- UK
- Dr. Gisoo Maleki – R&D Manager-Golrang Industrial Group – Iran
- Prof. Abdalbasit Mariod-Professor, Faculty of Science & Arts, Alkamil branch-University of Jeddah, KSA.
Conference Scientific Sessions
1. Clinical Nutrition & Therapeutic Nutrition
2. Food Processing & Technology
3. Dietary Habits & Lifestyle changes
4. Dairy Technology
5. Food Microbiology
6. Nutrition & Oral Health
7. Immunity, Prebiotics, Probiotics & Nutrition
8. Public Health Nutrition
9. Food Science & Chemistry
10. Agriculture Science & Technology
11. Aqua & Poultry Nutrition