Date(s) - Jan 29, 2022
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The fifth edition of A Day in Allergy and Respiratory Medicine begins in full swing on January 29, 2022
(Abu Dhabi – UAE) As the leading event organizer, Medetarian Conferences Organizing (MCO) has contributed to the success of healthcare space-events across the UAE with its unwavering commitment to provide state-of-the-art exhibitions and outstanding services.
A Day in Allergy and Respiratory Medicine, now in its 5th year, marks a significant milestone spearheaded by Professor Ashraf Alzaabi, President of the Emirates Thoracic Society (ETS) and Chief of Medicine at the Zayed Military Hospital in the UAE.
“We have been able to continue improving the care of patients with respiratory problems because of the success of our annual conventions. Our objective is to provide best practices and experiences and to network with new and established colleagues, creating and strengthening clinical collaborations in respiratory medicine in the year 2022. This hybrid conference is a breakthrough opportunity to promote medical awareness among our peers across the globe.” – Prof. Ashraf Alzaabi
The hybrid conference will take place at the Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre on Friday, 29th January 2022, with 160 expected healthcare professionals, together with 14 pharmaceutical companies exhibiting during the conference.
- Inhaler Techniques
- Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Allergic Skin Testing
- Severe Asthma Management: Triple Therapy vs. Biological Agents: Which One Should be Used First?
- Treatment of Mild/Moderate Asthma : ICS/LABA Maintenance And Reliever Therapy Approach (MART) Versus Maintenance Treatment Plus Short-acting Beta-agonist (SABA) As A Rescue
- COPD Management: Mono Versus Dual Bronchodilators In Mild/Moderate COPD: When Can I Use Triple Therapy In Severe COPD?
- Post COVID Interstitial Lung Disease Syndrome: Diagnosis and Management
- Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Continuous Positive Airway pressure (CPAP) Versus Other Treatment Modalities
- Pulmonary Hypertension Diagnosis And Management
- Forecasting the Epidemiological Trends of COVID-19 Prevalence and Mortality & the Importance of Vaccinations in Adults
- Inhaler Techniques: How To Avoid Critical Errors While Using Inhaler Therapy In Respiratory Diseases?
Role of Monoclonal Antibodies as a Prophylaxis from COVID-19
To learn more about this event, visit the website:
Join us at the A day in Allergy and Respiratory Medicine: The Fifth Edition. This include lectures speakers from across the world.