Under the Patronage of Ministry of Health – Saudi Arabia, BII World is delighted to announce that the 4th Annual Patient Experience Excellence Congress, is all set to be hosted in Riyadh, revolving around the central theme of “Voices Unite: Empowering Patient in Saudi’s Healthcare Transition.“
This In-Person event will build on the success of previous editions and continue to focus on transforming healthcare for the future. This year, program will lean more towards understanding experience touch points, the innovation required to break down silos and reinvent pain points.
The Kingdom’s commitment to healthcare is evident from the allocation of over $50.4 billion (SR189 billion) for the year of 2023 Health and Social Development. [Saudi Budget Plan 2023]
One of the key areas of focus in the Saudi Vision 2030 program is improving patient experience and outcomes.
The government has launched several initiatives aimed at enhancing patient-centered care and empowering patients to take an active role in their healthcare.
- 2-Days of Conference
- 1- Day of Certified Workshops
- CME Accreditation for participating medical professionals
- Poster Presentation Competition
- Showcase your products/services directly to top decision-makers of the region.
- Network with over 300 C -level professional and build lasting business relations.
- Live Demos | 1-1 Business Meeting
- Branding and promotion opportunity to deepen marketing and company recognition
- Abdulrahman Almalky, Deputy General Director – Patient Experience – Ministry of Health (Saudi Arabia)
- Abeer AlSubait, Deputy Executive, Director of Corporate Quality and Patient Safety and Patient Experience – Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs (Saudi Arabia)
- Eman Alturaiki, Service Excellence Director – Council of Health Insurance (Saudi Arabia)
- Danny Hage, Senior Advisor – Customer Experience – Council of Health Insurance (Saudi Arabia)
- Adel Alshabaan, Managing Director –Links powered by Press Ganey
- Naseem Almulla, Director Customer Experience – Council of Health Insurance, Saudi Arabia
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
- Under the Patronage of Ministry of Health – Saudi Arabia
- Co-Hosting Partners: Council of Health Insurance | Riyadh First Health Cluster
- Lead Partner: Cedars Sinai
- Diamond Partner: Dallah Hospitals
- Platinum Partner: Kuwait Hospital | GILEAD
- Patient Care Partner: Curam by Merative
- Gold Partner: Davita
- Knowledge Partner: Health Links, Powered by Press Ganey
- Associate PX Partner: King Hussein Cancer Foundation | King Hussein Cancer Center
- Exhibiting Partners: Unified Health Net | ELSEVIER
- Associate Partners: : Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi | Cleveland Clinic and more