Date(s) - Mar 23, 2020 - Mar 24, 2020
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Addiction Committee is honoured and privileged to welcome all the addiction professionals to join the “3rd International Conference on Addiction Research and Therapy” which is scheduled for March 23-24, 2020 at the beautiful place Amsterdam, Netherlands under the theme “An understandable look at the dilemma of Addiction”.
The Addiction Conference will feature two days of scientific research on the latest developments which will include 15+ Keynote Speeches, 50+ invited talks and 100+ technical papers and it’s going to be a huge platform with more than 300 participants all around the world.
The Conference has best highlights to share views and some of the highlighted sessions are Addiction Therapy, Harm Reduction Psychotherapy, Drug Addition, Addiction Psychiatry, Behavioral Addiction, Addiction Medicine, Social Media Addiction and so on.
The goal of Addiction Conference is to unite the like-minded individuals to mould the future of research that will shape the future of the world. Addiction Conference will update you with the new techniques and innovation.
It is a wonderful opportunity for all to engage in international networking and collaborate with the world-class professionals.
Discounts for Group Registration (more than 3 individuals)
View Sessions at http://addiction.alliedacademies.com/call-for-abstracts
Submit Abstract at http://addiction.alliedacademies.com/abstract-submission
Register Now at http://addiction.alliedacademies.com/registration
Benefits on Attending Conference:
- Attendees will avail CME/CPD approval.
- Attendees will be certified with Special continuing professional development accreditation (CPD standards office London, UK).
- Abstracts will be published in International Journal with DOI provided by Cross Ref.
- Certification by the International Organizing Committee.
- Possibility for collaboration and networking with the expert.
- Project sponsorship opportunity from the conference sponsors/ Exhibitors.
- Possibility to chair and co-chair scientific sessions (based on the availability and eligibility).
- A chance to organize Workshops and Symposia.
- Photograph and institute logo will be displayed in the conference website.
We hope that you will seize the opportunity to rekindle ongoing connections and spark new ones with your colleagues from around the globe.
Addiction and Addiction Medicine
Therapies on Addiction
Addiction Recovery Treatment
Psychosis in Addiction
Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health
Traditional Approaches to Addiction
Addiction induced Brain Disease
CNS Addictive Disorders