Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
08 Apr 2019|
09 Apr 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
2nd International Conference on Nutrition, Food Science and Technology
April 08-09, 2019
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Theme: Optimizing the Future Excellence in Nutrition and Food Science
The field of Nutrition is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in medical sciences and Life sciences. The importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that it has made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists.
Food Technology Congress 2019 is delighted to welcome you to Abu Dhabi, UAE for the prestigious 2ndInternational Conference on Nutrition, Food Science and Technology April 08-09, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE. Food Technology Congress will focus on “Optimizing the Future Excellence in Nutrition and Food Science”.
Find the Latest Developments in Nutrition, Food Science & Technology. Awareness on Novel Techniques & Strategies on Current advances in Food Technology and Research with Colleagues for more than 50 countries.
Participants from UK, France, Italy, Egypt are set to lay an International platform.The Conference is formed with active Scientific Board Members who are scheduling the event from the Initial planning stage through final program content.
We look forward to see you at Abu Dhabi, UAE for the Leading International Food Technology Event and Sessions by the World’s prominent professionals and Poster Presentations at every Career stage and an Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world.
- Public Health Research
- Nutrition, Health and Choice
- Current Research in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutritional Neuroscience and Eating Disorders
- Food and Nutritional Immunology
- Nutraceuticals and Medicinal Foods
- Obesity, Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Nutritional Epidemiology & Malnutrition
- Food Processing & Technology
- Pediatric and Maternal Nutrition
- Nutritional Value & Quality of Foods
- Current Research in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Obesity and Heart disease
- Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Food, Nutrition and Body weight
- Food Science and Chemistry
- Nutritional Therapy and Treatments
- Nutraceuticals and Natural Medicine Products