Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
01 Nov 2018|
03 Nov 2018
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
4th International Conference on Ophthalmology and Eye Disorder
November 1-3, 2018
Eye 2018 takes great pleasure in welcoming all the attendees across the globe to take part in the “4th International Conference on Ophthalmology and Eye Disorders” coming live on November 01-03,2018 in London, United Kingdom. The conference revolves around the theme “Explore the Acumen of Ophthalmology”
The Eye 2018 ensures a great platform for the participants around the globe to gain more exposure and knowledge about the emerging trends in the field of ophthalmology and eye disorders. The Eye 2018 conference will bring together various experts from the field of ophthalmology. Eye 2018 will keep you engaged with the seminars, scientific talks, poster and eposter presentations, video presentations and workshops which will provide you with a better understanding with current trends about the subject.
We pleasantly invite all the eminent researchers, doctors, and students to join us and make the event more memorable and the best.
Salient Features of Eye 2018:
- Commitment to delivering highest standards in Ophthalmology that exceeds the expectations of our participants.
- Engage with phenomenal scholars across the world.
- The sessions of Eye 2018 Conference sets a highly innovative and precious contribution to our medical professions at all who work in contact with eye disorders on a daily basis.
- Act as career guidelines for young researchers and motivates them by young researcher awards.
- Perfect Platform for Global networking.
- Eye Disorder
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- The Science of Orthoptics
- Ophthalmology Novel Approaches
- Ophthalmology Instruments
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- Clinical and Surgical Ophthalmology
- Optometry and Vision Science
- Retinal Disorders
- Lacrimal System Disorder
- Cornea and External Eye Disorder
- Intraocular Cancer
- Lens Disorder and Refractive Surgery
- Protective Eye Care and New Advancements
- Color Blindness