Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
3rd World Congress on Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchronization
February 25-26, 2019
#Epilepsy #Neuroimaging #Epidemiology
Epilepsy 2019 welcomes you to the “3rd World Congress on Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchronization” scheduled on February 25-26, 2019 at Dubai, UAE. We cordially welcome researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Neurology from around the world to participate in the upcoming Epilepsy 2019. The meeting for this year will revolve around the theme “Unwind intriguing conception in Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchronization” thus relaying the most cutting-edge findings in the field of Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchrony.
The two days meeting is going to be an event to look forward to for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established experts of the field, exceptional keynote sessions directed by the best in the business. It will also prove to be a brilliant open door for the representatives from Universities and Institutes to cooperate with world-class researchers and an outstanding opportunity for businesses keen at expanding their global market reach. Interested individuals can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with their colleagues. Register soon and avail exciting early bird discounts.
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder, which mainly affects the Human brain. It is also known as seizure disorder with a wide range of seizure types. There is no age limit for the occurrence of Epilepsy. It is diagnosed only when the person is getting seizure for more than once. One of the most important causes of Epilepsy is the stroke.
The unbalanced electrical activity of neurons in the Brain causes seizures Epilepsy is a very common Neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain. When someone having epilepsy, it means they must have an affinity to epileptic seizures. There are different types of seizure. What happens to someone having a seizure for a long time depends on which portion of their brain is affected? During some types of seizure, the person may remain attentive and conscious about what’s going on around them, and with other types, they may lose consciousness. They may have uncommon sensations, feelings or movements. Or they may go inflexible, fall to the floor and jerk. The main treatment for epilepsy is epileptic medicines. These are called anti-epileptic drugs or AEDs. The medicine may don’t cure epilepsy but supports to stop or decrease the number of seizures.
In worldwide, 50 million people have Epilepsy. Approximately 70% of people with epilepsy respond to treatment. Currently, Anti-epileptic drugs are available for the control of seizures. 600,000 people have epilepsy in the UK. Every day 87 people are diagnosed with Epilepsy in the UK. Only 48% of people are free from Epilepsy in the UK. Parents or siblings of epilepsy people are more prone to get Epilepsy.
• Neural Engineer
• EEG Technologist
• Neuroimaging Technician
• Research scientists
• Epilepsy Patients
• Anti- Epileptic drug Industries
• Epilepsy associations & foundation
• Professors and Students from Academia in the study of Epilepsy field.
• Epilepsy organizations Biopharmaceutical (drug design and discovery) companies
Who should attend?
• Epileptologists & Medical Professionals
• Neurologists & Neuropsychologist
• Neurosurgeon & Neuroimaging Technician
• Medical Professionals to Exchange Ideas and Knowledge Networking at its 100+ international Conferences
Why should attend
At the best conference, good innovative ideas are thrown about and new information is exchanged among scientific experts and this Conference may give a detailed Epilepsy study and current development in this field. Members around the world concentrated on learning about Epilepsy and Neuronal Synchronization, it is the best scientific platform to get more knowledge on Epilepsy.
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
• Speaker Presentations
• Poster Display
• Symposium hosting (4-5 members/team)
• Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
• Association Partnering
• Collaboration Proposals
• Academic Partnering
• Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
• Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
• Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
• Student Attendee
• Group Registrations
For Business Delegates:
• Speaker Presentations
• Symposium hosting
• Book Launch event
• Networking opportunities
• Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
• Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
• Sponsorships opportunities
• Product launch Workshop organizing
• Scientific Partnering
• Marketing and Networking with clients
• Best Poster Award
• Outstanding Young Researcher Award
• Group Registration benefits
• Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
• Top Industries Representations
- Neurological Disorders
- Etiology of acquired epilepsy
- Geriatric Epilepsy
- Epilepsy as a Dynamic Disease
- Epidemiology of Epilepsy
- Diagnostic investigations in epilepsy
- Genetic Epilepsy
- Paediatric Epilepsy
- Disorders of Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Surgery
- The relevance of EEG and MRI abnormalities in children with epilepsy
- Women and Epilepsy
- Neuropsychiatric disorders
- Drug treatment of seizures and epilepsy
- Status Epilepticus
- Epilepsy - Case Study