Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
25 Mar 2019|
26 Mar 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
15th International Conference on Dementia and Alzheimers Disease
March 25-26, 2019
Theme: New and Emerging Target Therapies in Dementia Care and Alzheimers disease
15th International Conference on Dementia and Alzheimers Disease is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world's leading Neurologists, health professionals involved in the profession and practice of neuroscience. The event will also reflect interest of specialists in the clinical research on dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Conference series organizing this international event for people to take part and gain a better understanding of such diseases, to access treatment as well as information, advice and support and to have their health monitored more closely.
This International meeting is an effort to make possible interactions among world leading scientists, research scholars, professionals, young researchers from different parts of the world to exchange their knowledge and conduct symposia, show experiments with new innovative techniques that disseminate information about clinical tradition, best practices, skills and knowledge in the field of neuroscience. In Dementia 2019, international symposiums, B2B meetings, international workshops will also be organized to discuss the specific topics in the field of Dementia and Neurology.
- Symptoms and diagnosis of dementia
- Dementia care practice & awareness
- Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis and symptoms
- Alzheimer’s imaging and clinical trials
- Alzheimer’s pathophysiology
- Parkinson’s disease
- Dementia with lewy bodies
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Wernicke-korsakoff syndrome
- Geriatrics care practice and awareness neuroscience
- Vascular dementia
- Amyloid protein in dementia
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Therapeutic targets & mechanisms for treatment
- Animal models & translational medicine