Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
12 Nov 2018|
13 Nov 2018
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
5th Annual Conference on Stroke and Neurological Disorders
November 12-13, 2018
Theme: Building a Better World without Disorders
Stroke Meet 2018 provides better leading speakers, researchers, academic scientists and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and ideas about neuroscience neurological disorder and stroke. It can also provide a better platform for practitioners, researchers and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, as well as practical challenges encountered, and solutions adopted in the fields on Neurology, Neuroscience, Neurological Disorders, Stroke, and. These methods are used to study the neurology and biology including structural and functional of neuron, Neurological diseases, Neuroprotection, Neurodegeneration and Neuroimmunology theoretical bases of biotechnology. The organizing committee is gear up for an informative conference program including plenary lectures, symposia, workshops on a variety of topics, poster presentations and various programs for participants from all over the world.
- Neurological Disorders
- Stroke and its Management
- Mental Health: Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Stroke Rehabilitation and Brain Hemorrhage
- Neurophysiology and Neurodegeneration
- Brain Tumors and Neuro - Oncology
- Stroke Nursing and Interventions
- Neuroplasticity and Blood Brain Barrier
- Neuroimmunology and Neurotransmitters
- Pediatric Stroke and Recovery
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Clinical Trials in Neurology
- Prevention and Control of Neurological disorders