Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
25 Feb 2019|
26 Feb 2019
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
6th World Congress on Nursing & Healthcare
February 25-26, 2019
Durban, South Africa
6th World Congress on Nursing & Healthcare (Nursing-2019), which will be held during February 25-26, 2019 at Durban, South Africa is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Nursing & Healthcare and related research and latest developments. The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in audience.
The aim of the Nursing-2019 is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Nursing & Healthcare.
- Nursing Education and Research
- Clinical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing & Emergency Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Cancer & Oncology Nursing
- Cardiac Nursing
- Adult Health Nursing
- Women Health Nursing
- Legal Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Dental Nursing
- Pregnancy & Midwifery Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nursing and Global Perspectives
- Nursing Education and International Trends
- Nursing Leadership and Global Influence
- Cross-cultural Nursing and Models of Care
- International Nursing and Global Health
- Nursing and Integrated Care
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Management