Please contact provider to register or get more info on this event.
|Session ID||Start Date||End Date
03 Jan 2016|
07 Jan 2016
Please Login / Register to proceed.
Forgot Password ?
21st International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and Its Applications
Theme: Yoga in Integrated Healthcare Systems
Dates: Jan 3 – 7, 2016
Location: Prashanti Kutiram, International Headquarters of VYASA, Bengaluru
- To disseminate the research findings in the field of integrative medicine and give directions to future research
- To translate the available research findings of integrative medicine into clinical practice
- To establish working groups comprising universities, health care providers and policy makers to initiate collaborative research programs
- To deliver cost effective mass health care means to address common ailments at urban and rural the primary health care level
- To have discussions on reforms in policies related to integrated health care system
MAIN CONFERENCE: 21st INCOFYRA
Jan 3 - 7, 2016
Theme - Yoga in Integrated Healthcare Systems
The theme addresses the urgent need for collaborative actions involving health professionals from conventional medicine and traditional medicine, policymakers, government organizations and Industries to deliver the best health care to public. Particular focus is placed on highlighting the importance of integrative medicine as preventive health care strategy, for the management of NCD’s and Promotion of Positive Health. This meet would be the basis for Policy reformation with respect to health care system in India and developing countries. Also as a cost effective solution to health care in developed countries of the world.
CONFERENCE PROGRAMS AT A GLANCE
Dec 27, 2015 - Jan 2, 2016: Pre-Conference workshop
Jan 1 & 2, 2016 Himalaya Yoga Olympiad Finals
Jan 3 - 7, 2016 Main Conference
For complete details, please visit the website: http://svyasa.edu.in/jan-2016-21-incofyra/