Learn the power of balancing the mind and the body in the sacred land of India. Fulfil your dream to submerge yourself into the ocean of Yogic science with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga Teacher Training in india.
The birth land of yoga and spirituality, India is blessed with a wide array of eco-belts- plains, mountains, deserts, tropical forests, rainforests, rivers, and islands. It is also the land where the Mother Nature’s blessing falls in abundance. The evergreen climate of the land of some of the greatest Yogis like Shiva, Buddha, creates a favourable environment for Yoga. The sacred land of India has always been an ideal home to a number of sages and saints. Himalaya & rivers in the north, sea beaches & national parks in the south, rainforests in the east, and forts & temples in the west- all these intensify the beauty of India. In addition to these gift, the country is also the treasure land of Yoga and Spirituality. Sailing to India for a yoga program offers a unique and highly authentic experience to the yogis.
Our courses are provided in beautiful locations: Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, Thailand.
Let’s have a glimpse at some of the core highlights of yoga courses in India at Rishikul Yogshala:
- Learn about the most unique and traditional Yoga styles- the Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, and Tantra Yoga with a group of teachers who are masters in their respective fields. Tantra Yoga is discussed in detail at the Khajuraho centre.
- Teaching of the Yoga philosophy in accordance with the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Study about the ethics (yamas) and principles (niyamas) to wear the silk of Yoga for life.
- Special attention shall be paid on correcting the poses and how to practice injury-free Yoga during the Adjustment and Alignment session.
- Study of the body science- Human Anatomy in order to understand its effects on Yoga practice.