We are delighted to welcome you to the “European Heart Congress” which is scheduled for October 23-24, 2019 Prague, Czech Republic. Working under the Theme: Renovation to modulate the pulse that beats for your life
European Heart Congress is to bring all experts in cardiology to a great platform, driving Physicians, Medical Practitioners, Surgeons, Nurses and scholastics everywhere throughout the nations to share thoughts and feature their accomplishments.
The main aim of European Heart Congress is to explore the knowledge of Renovation to modulate the pulse that beats for your life to all the cardiologists, researches, scientists, Professors & Young researches forum.
- The main objective of European Heart Congress is to bring all experts in cardiology to a common platform to share their extensive knowledge & their current research work
- To build a scientific network among people from all around the Globe to discuss the new advancements in the field of technology to diagnose & treat Cardiovascular & Heart diseases
- To enhance the importance of Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology & Pediatric Cardiology
The main target audience for European Heart Congress are Cardiologists, scientists, Researches, Physicians, Nurses, Professors, Young Researches, Students to share the knowledge & advancements in a common platform.
For Professors, Researches & Faculty Members:
• Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation, Workshop, Symposium (A group of 3-4 members)
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
• Association Partnering, Collaboration Partnering, Group Participation
For Students & Young Research Scholars:
• Poster Presentations, Young Researcher Forum, Student delegate attendee, Group registrations
For Product Manufacturers:
• Opportunities for Exhibitor & Sponsorships opportunities, Product launch at our event, Conduct Workshop, B2B Networking
For Business Delegates:
• Oral Presentations, Conduct Symposium, Book Launch at our event, Networking opportunities, Audience participation
Various Societies and their members
Institutes-Medical Schools Students
Software making associations
Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Cardiometabolic Health and Diabetes
Women & Heart Diseases
Current Research in Cardiology
Sports and Exercise Cardiology
Cardiovascular Medicine & Pharmacology
Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
Case Reports on Cardiology
Published by Vydya Health Professional Services.