SCIINOV invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “Euro Congress on Dementia and Alzheimer’s Diseases” going to be held in Rome, Italy during 02-04, September 2019. ECDA-Rome includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Workshops, Symposiums and Exhibitions.
ECDA-Rome manages the ebb and flow considers improvements in the field of Dementia and about the new treatment techniques which are contrived by researchers to treat different maladies in less demanding way. ECDA-Rome meeting goes about as a best stage for participants to find out about the current patterns in Dementia innovative work.
ECDA-Rome gathering will concentrate on the most recent and energizing developments in every aspect of Dementia consider which offers an interesting open door for agents over the globe to meet, organize, and see new logical advancements. ECDA-Rome is a platform to bring all the neuroscientists together to share their experiences. Its the amalgam of scientific research as well as innovative ideas.
- Alzheimers disease Imaging
- Alzheimers disease Pathophysiology and Disease Mechanisms
- Amyloid Protein in Alzheimers and Dementia
- Cognitive Impairment
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Artificial Intelligence
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Epidemiology of Parkinsons disease
- Geriatrics Care Practice and Awareness Neuroscience
- Geriatrics Dementia and Cognitive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Recent Advances in Dementia Diagnosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vascular Dementia
Published by Vydya Health Professional Services.