The organizing committee is delighted to welcome you to the 2nd International Conference on Palliative Care (Palliative 2019) that will be held on September 23-24 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The conference focuses on the theme of “A Step Towards Improving the Quality of Health in Palliative Care Methodologies”.
Palliative 2019 is featured with an interactive session with workshops, plenary sessions in addition to oral abstract and poster sessions, displays and hands-on reports, based totally on superior education equipment.
Different Business clusters in the field of palliative, representatives, scientists, scholars, students across the world are invited to take part of this prestigious meeting.
The conference is designed with 20+ sessions and sub-tracks where some of the Conference Highlights are
• Palliative Education
• Types of Palliative Care
• Hospice and Palliative Medicine
• Evidence Based Practice in Palliative Care
• Palliative Care in Emergency Medicine & Trauma
• Palliative Research
• HealthCare and Management
• Palliative Therapy
• Paediatric Palliative Care
• Hospice Nursing and Clinical Palliative Care
• Holistic Palliative Care
• Pain & Symptom Management in Palliative Care
• Palliative Care Leadership
• Obstetrics and Gynecology Palliative Care
• Cancer Palliative Care
• Mental Health Palliative Care
• Geriatrics and Gerontology of Palliative Care
• Legal Aspects in Palliative Care
• Women Health’s Palliative Care
• Neonatal and Maternal Palliative Care
• Midwifery Palliative Care
Published by Vydya Health Professional Services.