10th International Conference and Exhibition on Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda & Acupunture offers a unique window and opportunities to present and evidence the latest updates with a holistic approach to different areas of interest, to create platforms which will gather eminent scientists, medical professionals who will undoubtedly enrich the conference.
The conference program emphasizes evidence-based practice, educational innovation, practical application, and peer to peer networking and collaboration. The goals of the conference is to provide a transformative professional development experience through:
- Bringing together the world’s scientific experts to catalyze and advance scientific knowledge about Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda and Homeopathy and to present the most recent research findings, and promote and enhance scientific collaborations around the world.
- Bringing together community leaders, scientists, and policy leaders to promote and enhance programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to Elderly Population around the world and overcome barriers that limit access to care and services.
After participating in this meeting, attendees should be able to
- Discuss emerging issues in Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- Discuss and apply recent research findings related to Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- Reflect on the place of critical distance in Chinese Medicine, Acupunture, Ayurveda and Homeopathy
Traditional Chinese Medicine
The Ayurveda : Eight Components
Branches of Alternative Medicines
Acupuncture and Naturotherapy
Traditional Physical Therapy
Holistic Therapy: Body, Mind, Spirit & Soul.
Traditional African Medicine